Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Name Change!

I was thinking about the name, and I realized that my name L'Heure Bleue was being used as a last name for the bleue members. Now I don't have a problem with that, I came up with this new idea for a new name. тнє яσυgє fαмιℓу will now be our official, hopefully-let's-stay-for-a-long-time, name :D Some supportive Bleue's have already fixed their names. I know Bleue Family wasn't exactly close or united, so I thought, with this new family, I'll have to change that. We will have dinners, events, parties, meetings, all of what a family should have. Anyway, yep, that's pretty much it. For people who are interest in joining the new family, just send me a letter ^_^

Also check out my friend Batsy's hot new delicious dating place center!


(I Love it, its so sweet :D)


(With exclusive biscuit swings...XD)


(In this pic I caught the owner, ★Bąт§y ★ my friend by surprise. She was at a party, lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment