Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Space Gacha! Cheap And Unique! Only 50 AG!

The image below is pretty neat huh? Well yes, that's the recently new space gacha that Pico just presented us with. The rare item would be that shiny blue UFO, the other items involve clothing and little space knickknacks. The good thing bout' this gacha that it's only 50 AG, not like those super super premium items with the 100 AG price, so make sure you run to the nearest available space station and take a spin to the space gacha. I assure you, you won't regret spending gold on this one. By the looks of this gacha, its very unique and rather color if you ask me. Only 50 ag, very cheap, take an opportunity now Pico's.


Here, I also took a pic of my new space outfit, I was aiming for my favorite color - pink - but got yellow instead. Oh well, I must admit, its still a nice outfit.



- L'Heure Bleue

No comments:

Post a Comment