Friday, July 22, 2011

The Restart...

Well, It's official, I'm probably the laziest person in the world! :O I have a good excuse though, I think...well, I been occupied with real life,  a job, and family events and such! I don't have much time for the game anymore, but now, after finding a loop through my hectic schedule, I think I can work something out! For the reason that the Bleue family has overloaded, I have decided that I will restart the family from 0. New Leaders and such, but this time I'll be keeping tabs on who joins and the official members, I will leave the family to 40 people to join only. This time, I don't want more than 60+ and such. I'm also thinking of making the family Royal and such...not sure, maybe :) Well, all of the members from the Bleue Family, I apologize to say but I will restart the family at 0. So if you would like to join, please send me a letter and let me know you're reasons for joining ^.^ Since this a new start, I want the Bleue Family to be more of a family than a clan...

Sincerely
- L'Heure Bleue

No comments:

Post a Comment