Friday, July 22, 2011

Pico's Very Own Space Station!

 4...3...2..1 Blast Off! Well here are some new pics I took of Pico's brand new Space Station! It's certaintly so exciting to see rocket after rocket launch each hour. I was having certain difficulties earning my star when I had arrived 5 seconds before that baby down there reached the skies! Here are some pics I took!






I really do love this space station, I seen it in pigg a while ago. Just a quick confession that I haven't played pigg in such a long time, lol. Well remember pico's, in order to have that last star, you must arrive every hour and so to witness the rocket launch off! You will get 150 gummies by simply standing there and watching that rocket hit the skies, lol. The really cool thing about this has to be the gummies shop. I bought a fine looking hat and a shirt with just 1,100 gummies! Its the little things like this that will remind you that there was a space station on pico and you were just lucky to get the hat. Remember pico's, these's shops may be here for a long time, but I doubt they will be there forever, so make sure to earn those gummies and get yourself a nice hat and shirt! 

L'Heure Bleue 

No comments:

Post a Comment